Friday-Saturday, April 4-5, 2014
Students, you will be required to bring:
- your own instrument (or sticks/mallets for percussion)
- music stand
- concert attire (tuxes, concert black, or uniforms are all acceptable)
Audition requirements include sight reading and the
standard all-state chromatic scale for each instrument.
Lodging will be ON YOUR OWN for Friday evening.
Please see the attached list of area hotels for recommendations.
MONTGOMERY AREA HOTELS
HUNTINGDON CAMPUS MAP
Your experience will include:
- No application fee or acceptance fee
- Opportunities to perform with some of the area's best band students
- Concert Friday night from host band - "Huntingdon Winds"
- HSHB T-Shirt
- HSHB Pin
Adam Murphy – Assistant Director of Bands
1500 East Fairview Ave.
Montgomery AL 36106
Fax: (334) 833-4226
Phone: (334) 833-4224